Build your Independent QA Contractor business!
- OPPORTUNITY – Businesses will hire you for short or longer term projects. We connect you directly to project owners. Just find the project in our project database that suits your skills and bid on it. The rest is in your hands.
- FREEDOM – Pick and choose the jobs you like. Work on as many jobs in parallel as you can handle. Control where you work, who you work with, and what projects you want to take on.
- EASE – BidQA will help you track your time and bill clients if you work by the hour. If you work by the project, you will get paid as you achieve the milestones.
- SUCCESS – With hard work, results orientation, and a commitment to the QA profession, you will become a highly rated contractor in our marketplace and will grow a rewarding business that you love.
- FREE – We don’t charge for searching, bidding or working on projects. We don’t charge for registration or connection to employers. Best of all, we don’t cut your pay! You set your rates and receive full compensation.
What kind of QA work you can offer
How does anything related to Software Testing sound to you?
You don’t need to be an Automation guru to be successful. The key is to be truthful about your skill set and work you’d be good at.
Love playing games on your phone and want to explore the new ones?
Like to provide feedback on how easy the application usage is?
Like breaking things, etc?
Great, there will be a job for you!
How it works in 3 steps
- Search for Projects/Jobs
- Sign up for free.
- Update your profile with skills and experience.
- Search from projects and bid on them.
- Chat/interact with client to discuss project details.
- Accept the job and start working on it.
- Accept awarded project offer.
- Depending on the contract, you might need to track hours worked on the project via BidQA system or just submit deliverables as completed.
- Chat with project owner or manager.
- Get Paid!
- All payments are made securely through BidQA network via Paypal.
- Depending on the agreement with project owner, payments will be released in one of the following ways:
- upon milestone completion
- based on hourly work
- per bug found
How to get hired by clients
Make sure your bid includes as much details about you and your experience as you think is appropriate in addition to your rate of pay.
To increase likelihood of success, make sure your bid is
- Professional and well written
- Information is specific to the work/project you are seeking
- Has a true representation of your strengths and skills
How to get started
Your next step is creating an outstanding profile to showcase your skills and business. Think of it as an introduction, resume, and personal marketing brochure rolled into one, highlighting your:
- Professional skills, experience, and portfolio
- Education and accomplishments
The best profiles are complete, well-written, error-free, and have a professional, friendly looking picture.